Compounding is the mixing of two or more ingredients by a pharmacist to fit the unique needs of a patient. We customize medication for YOU.
Every person is unique. Every situation is unique. Sometimes you may require more than just a standard dose of medicine. Compounding can be tremendously useful in providing the best care for patients. Our pharmacy staff is specially trained in the art of compounding.
Here are a few examples of how customized medications may be the answer for you:
· You have nausea or trouble swallowing oral medication
· Commercial medications aren’t working for you
· Medication is not available in the strength or flavor that work best for you
· You have allergies to ingredients or preservatives in your commercial medication
· Your medication is unavailable
· You are concerned about the side effects of your current medication